We have a some beautiful land to rent out in Palmerston North. It would be perfect for someone with a tiny house looking for some land to lease!
The section is currently empty, so you would have it all to yourself.
- Location: Turitea, Palmerston North (the hills behind Massey)
- Services: Power, water
- Toilet: Odourless composting toilet available to use (no septic system installed)
- $ weekly rent: negotiable
- Access: gravel driveway access all the way down to the site. 4×4 not required.
- Perfect for a portable dwelling, caravan, bus, or tiny home.
- Semi-rural location close to town
- Great views looking along the Tararua ranges toward the wind farms in the distance and beyond to the Ruahines.
- Site outlook east-facing, but could position dwelling to be NNE (see pic in comments).
- Stream on the property
- Newly fenced and gated
- Free access to all the firewood you can chop up (leftovers from being forested in the last year)
- 2 hectares all to yourself
- Plenty of parking space
- Very private – can’t see neighbours
- Pets welcome
• The tiny home site is around where the flat area white car is at the end of the long driveway.
• Note the site is terraced, so you can choose your spot.
• The 2 hectares of land is the non-pine area from the top of the knoll down the small valley.
• Please ignore mess from the fencing guys.
7 mins (6.5km) to Aokautere Shops
7 mins to Massey
13 mins (11km) to The Plaza