I’m moving to another city, and have made the hard decision to part with my beautiful Tiny House (currently sited in Hamilton) rather than moving it with me, as I have overseas travel banked up to do over the next few years, and they are hard to take overseas! I’ve been living here happily for three years.
Stairs to the loft have been added since some of these photos were taken. They are made of golden teak. They also function as a bookshelf.
- 7.2m length (plus drawbar), 2.55m wide, 4.3m high.
- Double axle 3.5 tonne braked trailer, three years old from Bay Engineering.
- Fully insulated and double glazed windows.
- Vented white roof and painted with Resene Cool Colour on exterior walls for temperature control.
- Has two Lunos eGo heat recovery systems that provide ventilation without losing heat https://www.theheatingcompany.co.nz/product/lunos-ego-system/
- Comes with a plastic matrix that goes under the mattress in the loft to prevent dampness.
- Price includes fridge, washing machine, separating composting toilet, two stools (used as beside tables), benchtop oven, microwave, four couch units, four couch cushions, two desks, a whiteboard, a caravan extension plug, electric fireplace heater, ladder for storage loft access, two gas swap bottles (empty on sale), a water filter and a potable water hose.
- Two burner gas stove, and gas califont. There is pipework for a gas oven to be installed if required. Certified for electrical and gas.
- Sleeping loft is 2.2m wide by 3m long, with around 1.5m of headroom in the middle.
- Timber frame, with shadowclad cladding, and coloursteel roofing. Interior is pine and macrocarpa, and cabinetry also includes rimu.
- Registered, and booked to be taken in for a WOF prior to sale.
The deck is available to be purchased separately.