My partner is selling her tiny house that we currently live in. We started our tiny house journey early last year and have enjoyed the lifestyle, but it no longer is suitable to our needs.
The reason we fell in love with not just tiny houses in general, but this one specifically, is for the minimal impact on the environment and sustainable lifestyle that comes with. The house itself is equipped with a composting toilet and includes a unique greywater system that can pump water from your shower and sinks to your garden. (There is an existing connection should you wish to run a traditional toilet). More significantly however is the solar system that is included. The system itself is valued at over $14,000, the specifics of which I have detailed in the list below. The house also includes a wicked Wagner fire with a detachable flue for transport – this fire heats up the house amazingly, it doesn’t take much wood to keep your home warm all night.
The house itself measures a total of 7.25m by 2.2m, with the bathroom comprising 1.25 by 2.2m. The loft within the house has an area of 3.2m by 2.2m, more than enough to comfortable fit a king size mattress and shelving. The pitch in the loft measures 0.9m from low side to 1.2m on the high side. The height in the kitchen and bathroom below the loft is a roomy 2m. The house is only a few years old and has been constructed to a professional standard, with hearty insulation throughout.
The house features a gas califont heat water and for cooking, with a Westinghouse gas oven included in the price (worth around $1500). We rotated two 9kg bottles between which would last two or so months each. The kitchen includes a spacious wooden benchtop with storage below, which extends to include a dining table (foldable chairs are included).
The lounge includes plenty of storage underneath, with four large drawers available – we used these areas to store our clothes which worked perfectly. The couch includes large cushions and can be used to sleep any guests.
To summarise what is included:
• Tiny House (timber framed, steel cladding, aluminium joinery – 7.25×2.2m)
• Custom built glavanised steel trailer with electric Bluetooth braking (wof until 6/7/21, will come with new rego)
• Solar system kit (Victron EasySolar 24v/3000/150/70 With Color Control (3kw inverter / solar charge controller / capability to hook to generator or grid) 12 x 300AH 2V Lead Carbon Battery monitor in house Ability to remote access for monitoring 12v inverter 4 x Jenko Silver 285 ground mounted solar panels – system can be expanded to have 4 more panels).
• Small disassembled garden shed, can fit the solar batteries and control unit in easily.
• Professionally installed Wagner sparky fire and drying rack from roof
• Westinghouse Gas oven
• Grey water tank and submersible pump
• Compostable toilet
If you have any questions at all please let me know, I’m happy to answer! Happy to arrange viewing times also.
For serious enquiries please email us at